Trikon Pty Ltd provides cutting edge telecommunications and information technology solutions for businesses across Australia.
From phone systems to integrated printers we develop often complex unified communications systems that drive efficiency and functionality for our clients across both voice and data.
We are now seeking a Network and Systems Engineer to design, implement and manage networked communication and IT systems for our corporate clients.
Tasks will include:
- Configure, test, monitor and maintain customers’ integrated data and communication infrastructure & systems.
- Configure and install modems, routers, on premise PABX and other networking and networked telecommunications equipment.
- Configure and maintain hosted PABX instance with IP (internet protocol) phones.
- Configure and install network multifunction printing devices.
- Multisite and VPN configuration and implementation.
- Perform regular health checks to ensure network stability and consistency.
- Perform regular monitoring of core network infrastructure to ensure optimal network performance, stability and provide recommendations for network improvement through use of additional products and services.
- Create detailed network diagrams and support procedures to ensure support of customers can be followed by all internal staff.
- Troubleshoot network related issues.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in IT
- At least two years’ experience in B2B network and systems engineering including both data and voice.
- Strong practical knowledge of network functionality and skills in current network technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of the telecom industry in Australia.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
We will be offering a salary of $70,000 to the successful candidate.